Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Sunday, November 20, 2011

Random Pics

Ella is getting so big. I love it!

Emily and her brother came over a day last week when we did not have daycare. My Aunt Patrice had just sent a box from Texas returning all of my old dance costumes that she had used for her girls' play clothes. Emily and Carter found the box and found some funny clothes! Carter loved the suspenders.

Carter as a clown(I think that was a Halloween costume from my cousin) and Emily and Ella in my old ballet costumes.

Carter and Ella playing with the moon dough.

Ella loved it because she got to sit at a table since Ethan was in the highchair. She felt like a big girl!

The kids went over to Lydia and Will's house to play...

Ella looking cute at thier house...

While the Mommys celebrate a new little one coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment