Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Grandparent's Day at HTCS!

My parents and Papa were able to come up for Grandparent's Day at school!
The day started with Mass, a special brunch for the grandparents and then a program in the classroom. It was extra special since Carter's Great Grandpa was able to come, too!
 
Pappy, Carter and Guh Guh
 
Papa, Pappy and Carter waiting for Mass to begin
 
Guh Guh and Carter

Pappy and Carter in his classroom
Carter and his classmates put on a little program with singing and actions to a few songs!
I was not able to come and watch since I was "hosting" in my classroom, but my parents and Papa said he did a great job! It was a special day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment