Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8 months

It is so hard to believe my baby is 8 months. She has grown so much physically and developmentally. I am so proud of her!! My mom looked in my baby book and she is about the same size that I was at about 6 months.

This month, Ella did some great things! She found her feet, rolled over and now rolls over often,  she loves her jumper and exsersaucer, is almost sitting up on her own, babbles more, sleeps through the night, laughs a lot, loves her brother...and we all love her!! She is officially wearing 3-6 months clothes and I love dressing her up-especially in PINK!


Miss Ella, we love you and can't imagine our life without you. You are a "Dream come True."

No comments:

Post a Comment