Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Texas Cousins

Cousins

My mom with her parents, brother, sister and two dogs

We miss our Texas family already! We are glad they had a safe trip back to San Antonio.
I love that Natalie is so good to my kids and loves to shop! Ashley is so sincere in every thing she says and is a good writer. My Aunt Patrice is so fun and is a great cook-especially her enchiladas. I love how my Uncle Robert compliments me in Spanish. They prayed so hard for Ella when she was born, so they love seeing her in person and marvel at all she can say and do! 
 I can't wait to see them again this summer.

1 comment:

  1. We all had so much fun with you and we love you all so much!! Wish we were closer! p.s. angry birds and fruit samaurii!!! :) oh - and bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete