Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Saturday, July 28, 2012

This week....

Ella looked cute in her new Hello Kitty attire.
Thanks Grandma Deb. She loves the pink!

We played with Will and Lydia at their house.
Here are the princess girls in their crowns.

Later this afternoon Ella started feeling sick. She is now running a fever. We took her in to the doctor and are keeping an eye on her.

Carter enrolled for Kindergarten!
He got a great teacher and he is very excited!
And yes, I chopped 12+ inches off my hair to donate.
The company will make wigs with my hair for cancer patients.

And I have been working in my new classroom.
A first grade position opened up in my school due to a teacher retiring.
I decided after 8 years of teaching second grade I decided it might be time for a change.
I interviewed (yes, at my school with my principal) and got the first grade position!


I am eager for a new challenge.
My new classroom theme is polka dots and bright colored owls--so let me know if you see something cute.


1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for donating your hair to a most worthy cause!! That is truly commendable and I applaud you. Love you all

    ReplyDelete