Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Monday, December 24, 2012

Dec. 24, 2012

Dec. 24 has a lot of meaning for me and my family. It means tradition.
Christmas Eve afternoon Mass
Pictures taken at the same manger where mine was taken as a child.

Family Christmas pictures in front of my Nana (who is now in heaven) and Papa's flocked tree.

Group family picture taken on the 'timer' setting.
(Sad to have missed both my brothers this year).
Our first family picture without my Nana. It makes me sad to see.
 
Dec. 24 th is also my Mom's Birthday!
We celebrate her with a shrimp dinner and mac and cheese.
Of course there is cake, too.
 
Then we head home to get ready for SANTA's visit.

Carrots for the reindeer.
(Ella looks so tired and she was fighting a cold).

We set out a cup of milk and a plate of cookies for Santa.
Take a picture in front of the tree before heading to bed.
 
And one last look at our Elf on the Shelf, Pee Wee, before he returns to the
North Pole until next year.
 
Then off to bed...with sugar plums dancing in our heads.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. You and your family helped to make this Christmas a special one for all of us! I know Nana was looking down and smiling upon us!

    ReplyDelete