Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to the Real World

Daddy leading to Debbie's house on Wednesday. Carter was excited!!


Yes, I am back at work. I started meetings on Wednesday the 11th and the kids come this Wednesday the 18th. My classroom is coming together and I seem to have a good class. I am excited to see my previous students and meet my new ones.
It has been hard letting Ella and Carter go...I have been with them non-stop for months. I know they are in wonderful hands with Debbie, which does make it easier. I cried putting them to sleep on Tuesday night. Ella smiles as soon as she hears my voice when I go to pick her up. Carter is always playing and having a good time when I am there. We are so blessed to have Debbie and her family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment