Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Monday, August 2, 2010

FUN Wedding weekend

Casey and I before the ceremony

The happy couple on the trolley to the reception. Look at the flowers-so vibrant and pretty!

Carter and "Aunt" Casey-Her head piece was GORGEOUS!

Enjoying the night!

Another happy couple...

Carter loves him Mommy-and Mommy loves him!
Casey, my best friend from Newton, got married on Saturday. I was honored to be the matron of honor. It was SO MUCH FUN!! The days leading up to the event were so exciting...and Casey was so calm. We had a bridal luncheon and got our nails done on Friday before the rehearsal and dinner. The dinner was at Brio on the Plaza, and it was so nice and special. Saturday morning started early and ended late. The day was relaxing. We got our hair done, headed to the church, had lunch, got ready and then we were off to the Nelson Art Gallery/Museum for pictures. I know they will turn out beautiful because it was such a pretty venue. The wedding party was all so friendly and nice...we had a lot of fun. The wedding was Beautiful and " Aunt Casey"- as Carter and Ella call her, was STUNNING!! She was just glowing! We went on a trolley to the reception, which was unique! Carter even got to ride on it with me around the block. The reception was held downtown and it was an amazing place! The food, music, decor...all beautiful! We had such a fun time. My dad was able to come along with Carter and Ryan. It was nice to be out together. Dad took Carter home early and went and got Ella from Debbie's house. We had other friends there and it was nice to see them and talk with them. I also loved seeing Casey's family members that I had not seen in awhile.  My speech went well. Joel's brother was a hard act to follow. :) All in All, I know Mr. and Mrs. Zillner are perfect for each other and I wish them lots of happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment