Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Thursday, June 3, 2010

Showered and Loved




I was so glad to have the HTS Staff meet Ella. They have prayed for us and watched Ella BLOOM from the beginning...and we are so thankful and blessed to have them in our lives!
They had a shower to celebrate Ella hosted my Celeste and Lisa (my co-teachers) with the help of Carol and Lisa (my subs).
The pink cupcakes were delicious!! They spelled out Ella's name with them (see the picture). The diaper cake was adorable. One of the gifts was the sweet angel that Carter is playing with that says a special prayer. It is the same prayer that my Nana taught me to say at night. It is a special gift and the celebration was wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment