Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Monday, June 7, 2010

5 months



Two of my favorite things....Ella and cupcakes (see her shirt)!

We go to the NICU follow-up clinic tomorrow...I can' wait. I am excited to see how much she weighs and what they have to say about her.

She is 5 months today! At five months, she is doing so well! She acts just like a 7 week old baby-eat, sleep, poop! She is awake more and more each day. We are still waking her every 3 hours to eat, although I hope the doctor says I can let her sleep a little longer through the night for my benefit and Ella's. She cries when she does not want to be laid down or when she is hungry. She is learning to sleep on her back, and actually spent all of last night on her back! She is smiling and squealing, a little. She loves her mommy, daddy and brother's voices. She loves being outside. I have been wearing the front carrier a lot as we walk around the block or to the park.

We love you Baby Girl! We are truly blessed and have loved watching you BLOOM more and more each day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment