Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Thursday, December 23, 2010

30

Oh, yes. I am thirty now.
I celebrated with my family. It was so nice to be at home with the kids in the morning. We met daddy for lunch and then my parents went to dinner with us. I have been wanting to go to a Japanese Steakhouse for awhile. I love them. Last year we want to, but I was not feeling up to it.

My Aunt Patrice, Uncle Robert and cousins Natalie and Ashley are here at my Nana's house for Christmas. They kept Ella and played with her while we went to dinner. It was so nice of them, so that we could enjoy dinner and not have to worry about Ella.
Ella before we left for dinner. I had her decked out in this adorable gingerbread man outfit. My mom bought it for her while she was in the NICU.

Carter had also gotten one of my holiday necklaces and wrapped it up as a special gift for me to unwrap. Such a sweet boy!
I love my family.
At Kyoto -the Japanese Restaurant

Carter really liked the chop sticks!


The food was SOOOO good!!
Daddy caught 7 out of 7 shrimp in his mouth. (The lady next time him "barked" like a seal at him!) It was funny.

Of course they somehow knew it was my birthday...and they sang, brought out the silly hat for me to wear and brought me cheese cake!

Then we went back to Nana and Papa's house for my DQ ice cream cake. It was a great day being surrounded by my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment