Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas at Pappy and Guh Guh's

We had a wonderful celebration in Newton with my parents, Ryan and his family and Kyle. We had lots of laughs, great things to eat and a lot of fun.

Ella opening her stocking! She got a pool floaty for the summer at Pappy and Guh Guh's pool and a cute snowman.

Uncle Kyle gave Ella an adorable laughing hippo. She loves it and giggle laughs at it.

Uncle Ryan was excited about his new gift!

Three out of the five kids with Pappy looking at the glow worm Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Ryan, Devin Elaina and Jay gave Ella.  She loves it an can even push it to make it light up on her own.
Carter loved the ducks in his stocking. My dad (and mom) always go all out with our stockings. It is a family tradition that I LOVE.

Ryan was excited for his new work boots.

Uncle Kyle and Miss Ellie.

It was fun to be together with my brothers at my parents house. We have not be able to all be in Newton at the same time in years. I know my parents enjoyed it, too. I was glad all the grand kids were able to be there, too. It was a great way to start the Christmas festivities!


No comments:

Post a Comment