Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW DAY!!

I love unexpected snow days. I love the 5 am phone call telling me no school. I love an extra day with the kids. Yesterday, we went outside to sled. It was Ella's first experience with the snow.
Ella's snowsuit!

We are bundled up for the cold weather.

Carter loved pushing and pulling Ella in the snow.

The sled was the perfect size for Ella.


We need to get a bigger sled for Carter. He loved the snow! He was throwing it at me, running all over, looking for animal tracks and making snow angels.

Ella got chilly after brother "accidentally" threw snow down her back...so she spent the end of the time watching from her exersaucer inside.

I am home again today, enjoying the day! Yea snow!! 

1 comment:

  1. Carter and Ella look like they are having soooo much fun! Hooray for snowdays! :) Love their sled and little cold weather outfits! So precious! You make such nice memories for all of you and are such a great mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete