Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Thursday, August 16, 2012

My BIG Boy



Carter starts Kindergarten tomorrow. He is my Big Boy!
I am so excited to have him in my school building.
I will not see him a lot, because his classroom is at the other end of the building, but I hope
 to see him a few times a week.

Carter is the best boy. He has grown a lot over this summer.
He actually takes care of Ella and sits and plays with her.
He likes to watch "our" tv shows together...we loved to watch the Olympics.
He will sit and chat with daddy at night as long as daddy with let him.
He is getting to be a better t-ball player each practice and likes to watch sports on tv with Daddy.
He even has hair on his legs!
I can't wait to see him grow and mature over the school year.
OH....how fast he grew up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment