Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kindergarten

Carter is doing really well in Kindergarten.
We both have had to get used to him being with me after school, as I grade papers and get ready for the next school day.
 Sometimes he draws, sometimes he writes words...
 sometimes he helps and sometimes he just makes big messes.
 
First week of school he drew on my large white board with permanent marker.
He didn't know better. My old classroom did not have a whiteboard and all I had told him was not to get the sharpie markers on his clothes. After a lot of work, it did come off.
 
He also has homework every night.
This particular night he had to do some work on the computer and practice his typing skills.

 
My silly boys practicing their typing hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment