Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat on Main

Jenny is my "always game" to go friend.
Brody and Carter and great buds.
There is this AMAZING photographer that blows me away every time I see her work.
I was looking on her website, and saw that in a neighboring town she was taking pictures of kids in their costume as part of the Trick or Treat on Main Street that night.
I called Jenny, grabbed the costumes and we were on our way.
 
Carter's picture is their MAIN PICTURE on their website.
This picture was sent to the 200 parents that had their child(rens) picture taken that night with directions on how to download/order.
 
I think Carter's picture is amazing, gorgeous and magical!

Ella did not want to get her picture taken. She is very cautious around people in costumes...
Her shot is beautiful. I love the twinkle in her eye.
 
I am going to this town every year just to get these pictures!
 
We also met up with a balloon artist!
Carter got a Spider Man to match his costume


Ella got Cinderella
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures!!!! I can see why Carter was chosen!! :)) Ella's pic is great too - so beautiful -both of them! :))

    ReplyDelete