Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Saturday, April 17, 2010

March of Dimes Walk

March of Dimes Walk is May 1st here in KC at the Power and Light District.
I have joined the "Friends of St. Luke's NICU" team.
Does anyone want to join me on the walk or contribute a donation? (NO PRESSURE!!) I hear the day is a fun one and that it is great for kids close to Carter's age. They have a blow-up jumping thing. :)

The March of Dimes is an wonderful program that really helped me through the tough times at the NICU. They have a March of Dimes representative (Julie) at the hospital that put together activities for the NICU families. Julie and I became very close and I was always excited to see her at the activities. A few of the activities I participated in included: making a valentine's onesie for Ella, making a memory box, scrap booking, calendar making, donuts, valentine's day brunch, hat making...Julie also provided classes, such as safe sleeping that we enjoyed.


Our team goal is $4160 to represent $10 for every baby admitted to the Saint Luke's NICU in 2009. If you can't walk with us, please help by donating to our team or saying a prayer for us on the day of the walk.

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

To find out more, you can visit my website at : http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?pp=3439901&ct=4&w=4329096&u=mrjasperson

No comments:

Post a Comment