Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Branson Day 2 and 3

We did not do any of the "tourist" things in Branson. All our time was spent with my Gram (Great-Great Grandma to the kids) and the outlet mall. We did not see any shows or go to any water parks.
We did enjoy the pool at the hotel, found a great bbq restaurant, went for ice cream and relaxed. Each morning Ella was up early, so we would go to the hotel breakfast bar/lobby and sit together so mom and Carter could sleep past 6am.
It was sad leaving my 90 year old grandma. We do not visit as often as I would like....my and I are already planning next years trip and hope to bring all the boys (dad, my brothers and Ryan) with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment