Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

God Bless America! And-I can't believe it is July already!
We tried to go to watch fireworks, but we got rained out after Carter was able to ride the little train and jump in the bounce house. My mom, Aunt Patrice and cousins Natalie and Ashley joined us! It was fun to be together. We ended our soggy night at Sonic. Ella slept almost the whole time. She was wearing the cutest red,white and blue star sundress. I hope my mom got a better picture than I did so that I can post it.

2 comments:

  1. That wet hair and clothes, drenched to the bone is quite a look! I would have deleted had I caught that first! Oh well, Carter loved the rain hopping around likea baby bunny and Ella did not even realize she was missing anything! Some of the greatest memories happen by accident, not as planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun 4th! We enjoyed the bus ride with Carter and everyone over there and I know he and Ella didn't mind the rain at all!

    ReplyDelete