Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Tuesday, December 13, 2011

S is for...

SANTA!
Carter and I went up to the Lenexa Christmas Tree Lighting. I thought it would be outside, so Daddy stayed home with Ella. I was wrong! It was a wonderful event for the kids with choirs, dancers, Santa, snacks and even a "Christmas Store" where the kids could go in an buy a gift and wrap it for someone. I gave Carter money to go in and buy Ella a present. He was SO proud when he came out with a wrapped present. He is keeping it a secret and will not tell us what he chose.


S is also for SICK!
We have had strep and pink eye! Poor Ella-here she is with her right eye swollen. Carter started it by waking up screaming, " I can't see!" I think (and hope) we are all better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment