Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Friday, March 2, 2012

Ella's sick

Ella's sick.
Mommy is tired.
She has not slept the last two nights. I mean NO SLEEP.
I am have watched the 1:00am shows, 3am shows and 4am news for two nights now.
Not fun for any of us.

I got a call from Debbie yesterday afternoon saying Ella was running a fever.
I had checked in with her earlier in the day since Ella had not slept the night before.
I went and got her and brought her to school to do lesson plans for my substitute today (Friday).
Last night Ella was just laying on the couch still running a fever all night.
Then we were up all night....so I took her to the doctor early this morning.
Symptoms: green snot, barking cough, fever of 102 degrees, Debbie saw pulling on her ears, possible sore throat, not eating much...
She was diagnosed with an ear infection with puss- that just sounds like it hurts!
Right now...

she is snoozing next to me on the couch.
She needs it. I need it. :)
I hope the antibiotics kick in soon. I can tell she still feels awful.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Miss Ella :(( We are praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at our Sweet Baby Girl!

    ReplyDelete