Ella Brooke is BLOOMING...and Carter is too!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! Trust in the Lord...







Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We are SO BLESSED



We are BLESSED to have Ella join our family. We are BLESSED by the amount of prayers, love and support we have received over the last 8 weeks.
I went back to work on March 1st. I was greeted with flowers, balloons, a sign on my door and cookies for the class! It was amazing to feel the love shown by my class! Mrs. Bleything has been a WONDERFUL addition to the class as the substitute. I never had to worry knowing she was there with them. Celeste and Lisa are GREAT and AMAZING co-teachers! I knew they had everything under control...SO BLESSED!
I have also received some special things from students at HTS. Sophie gave a prayer/good luck medal for Ella. It is from Lebanon and it is attached to her crib. What a special gift I can't wait to tell her about as she gets older! Two families made cookies for Ella's nurses. They were decorated with pink icing and cute, fun sayings-for the nurses! They were excited to have the special treat!
Our Principal's grand-daughter was at the NICU at St. Luke's on the Plaza a little over two years ago. Katie just turned two and is doing great! Her sister, Laura, made a beautiful purple and white hat for Ella. It is adorable and so soft! Their mom, Jessica has been a blessing for me along the way. It is nice to have someone to e-mail that has been through a lot of the same things. Blessings along the way....

No comments:

Post a Comment